| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jimani in July is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.6mm (0.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Jimani July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jimani, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jimani:
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) NNE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) E
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 68.6 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) E
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) E
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) ESE
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 36 kms (22.4 miles) SSE